Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Farmville Took My Money w/o Notice ... Is Zynga Games a Fraud ?

My Internet connection was lost.  Had no communication all these days till now.
Please see how I was cheated out of money in the game Farmville of Zynga Games.
Please see if you could advise all those whom you know to be playing Farmville of Zynga Games.
They offered a method of paying through Pay Pal.
For all purposes I was under the impression this was all a game and NOT at all real.
However Zynga Games thinks otherwise.
In the game Farmville they took $AU 40.00 from my Pal Pal account. 
The attachment shows my request and their response.
Is this bordering ''fraud'' or am I the damn fool ?
Trust we should NOT allow this to happen to others.
Thank you,
ben aloysius

Posted via email from What's New in Internet Today !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.