Thursday, December 17, 2009

GUBB,com Given by CompuKiss.com.The Best Free Software Program ever used.To Remind All Things.From Birthdays to To Do and More.

Memo To Me is a program in use by me for number of years to remind of Birthdays and Anniversaries.

As usual with men,  universally,  we tend to forget these damn dates.

Recently my bitter half reminded me of the birthday that fell on last 11th,  our grandgirl ''Nilu'' in France.

To please her majesty I pretended to have forgotten the date.

She doesn't know of my Memo to Me program that faithfully reminds me of each important date w/o fail.

It reminds once a week ahead of the scheduled date.

Then one day ahead of the date.

And finally on the day itself.

Now Compukiss has pointed me to gubb.com --- the best reminder program I have ever known.

It is better than the best --- Certainly better than my bitter half !
 

Posted via email from What's New in Internet Today !

No comments: